Sunday, March 11, 2012

Taking up the cudgels once more.

I had been blogging on townhall.com but fell off the pace. So now I am at it again. I am not sure how this site works so I start with faith in my mind, heart and ....fingers.  Most of the time in the past I have commented on religious, political, cultural items in the USA and 'round the world. I will continue because I think our time period is in a very real defining crisis of values, heritage and history. Quickly, I have been a teacher of polysci for nearly 50 years and a pastor for 20. Now retired, I have worked in politics, church, and school surroundings. All are important to our society. As a Christian , my bias is that HISTORY is His-Story. I am very opinionated and know that gets me into trouble. Still, I do believe in truth and that there is a Godly definition of right and wrong and that Jesus Christ is the King of Salvation , Eternity and History. I have been blessed with a good memory and I use it historically, spiritually and socially. I try to deal in stats, facts as well as trends and want inter-action. I love townhall, Drudge, Realclearpolitics, Fox, FreeRepublic, newsmax, and other sites including some liberal ones because that is the only way to see how the opposers think and act. Come join me in railing and rallying.

No comments:

Post a Comment